Niagara Falls is breathtaking from the air. Visit Calspan Air Services at Niagara Falls International Airport, and FBOs at other select airports in the Eastern United States, during the month of July to participate in the ForeFlight Fly-Out. Photo by Ujjwal Kumar.
If you are planning a flying vacation, consider activities near these locations from Maine to Tennessee. Stop in at these airports and select FBOs in July to score cool ForeFlight swag.
- Rectrix Aviation at Westfield-Barnes Regional Airport in Westfield/Springfield, Massachusetts.
- MAC Air Group at Portland International Jetport Airport in Portland, Maine.
- Signature Flight Support at Asheville Regional Airport in Asheville, North Carolina.
- Eastern Cincinnati Aviation at Clermont County Airport in Batavia, Ohio.
- Calspan Air Services at Niagara Falls International Airport in Niagara Falls, New York.
- North American Flight Services at Saratoga County Airport in Saratoga Springs, New York.
- Reading Jet Center at Reading Regional/Carl A. Spaatz Field in Reading, Pennsylvania.
- Azure Flight Support at Smyrna Airport in Smyrna, Tennessee.
- Signature Flight Support at Norfolk International Airport in Norfolk, Virginia.
- Signature Flight Support at Roanoke-Blacksburg Regional/Woodrum Field in Roanoke, Virginia.
This is the fourth region ForeFlight and AOPA have highlighted to encourage pilots to fly more. The program started in April and featured a different region each month.
To participate, pilots who use ForeFlight can download the Regional Location Content Pack for the month of July; look at the custom trip kits for each of the featured airports to plan activities at the destinations; then plan, file, and log your flight through ForeFlight. The tracklog will automatically enter you in the contest, and you’ll receive an email from ForeFlight verifying that you are entered. (See the official rules.)
A grand prize drawing will take place on August 1, and the winner will receive “an iPad, a one-year Performance Plus subscription, a Sentry Portable ADS-B Receiver, and a ForeFlight Swag Bag.”
Alyssa J. Cobb
AOPA Senior Director of eMedia and Online Managing Editor
AOPA Senior Director of eMedia and Online Managing Editor Alyssa J. Cobb began working at AOPA in 2004, is a flight instructor, and loves flying her Cessna 170B with her husband and son. Alyssa is also co-host of AOPA Live This Week.