The FOR102 helps to keep things sorted at the same time as in the cockpit or on the move. FPG’s unique and adjustable “Knee Chocks” keep it planted without being too tight on your leg, at the same time as the dedicated mobile phone pockets, zip-off tablets and pouches give you the “Kneeded” necessities.
- Low profile and works with different devices
- Included Velcro strips adhere to your device and compliment the four corner elastic hold-downs or as stand-by myself attachment for mini sized tablets
- Removable plate holds a clipboard that may be fixed at any angle needed
- Generous side pocket holds mobile phone or other small devices
- Long and narrow pouch at the back of phone pocket
- Multiple pen and pencil holders
- Clear elastic Document Retaining Strap helps to keep things tight in the quite a lot of modes of use
- Multiple locations to put document rings for checklists etc
- FPG Knee Chocks are adjustable and stabilize the kneeboard on legs big or small male or female
- Knee Chocks also provide elevation against glare when needed
- The FOR102 wraps up upon itself for simple transport to the aircraft and helps keep Foreign Object Damage (FOD) at bay
- Berry Amendment compliant
- Lifetime Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Dimensions: 10” L x 8” W, (25cm L x 20cm W)
- Weight: 1 lbs. (.45 kg)
- Colors available: Coyote, Black
- Product video:
- Product PDF:
- 500D Cordura
- Closed cell foam
- Plastic clipboard
- YKK Zipper
- Military grade: Hardware, Elastic, Binding Tapes, Hook and Loop, and thread.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Go full electronic with IPAD or old school with clip board
Quite a few storage space for maps, writing materials and so on.
Made in USA