This SkyLite kneeboard is made of durable aluminum. It is light and perfectly sized to fit securely on your lap all over different phases of your flight. You’ll be able to clip your notes and flight documents on the board in order that the flying becomes tidier and safer.
As well as, with the carefully thoughtful information on the board, the SkyLite kneeboard provides useful data all over the most important moment of your flight including:
- Common unit conversion all over pre-flight preparation.
- Quick crosswind component check in the take-off and landing phases.
- Critical V speeds including Best-climb speeds (Vx, Vy) and best-go with the flow speed for engine malfunction.
- Flight level arrangement for traffic separation.
- Colored light signals from tower in a radio-failure distress situation.
- Emergency and communication failure transponder codes.
As a bonus, the kneeboard provides a sectional chart ruler for checking distance on maps in order that needless items may also be further reduced and thus promoting a protected cockpit environment.
Get this SkyLite kneeboard today and have it accompany you a pleasant and protected flight.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
Take-off / landing crosswind component.
Quick V-speeds & aircraft limits data.
Atypical procedure reference.